SHOP!

Saturday, June 28

I'm back! = Who won?

I have returned! As soon as I can, I'll post some photos. France is beautiful, and the work was rather intense. I had the great fortune of a sidekick this year. A girl from New Orleans was also on board to help at Moutas. We spent our 3 days in Paris together, where she scored a very (very) inexpensive hotel. So, I didn't exactly get to read the book in the Parc des Vosges. My lone wolf tendency gave way to sociability, and we had a very, um, celebratory time. She was going back home to begin her first "real" job so it was a last hurrah situation.
What about the contest?
I put the titles in a hat! I had to!
And the winner is?
Julie Machen!!!!! congratulations!
I'll be reading her suggestion (the eleventh) ASAP.
probably in the park across the street.

thank you to all who entered!

No comments: