SHOP!

Tuesday, February 17

new shirt for etsy shop


I love shopping at Mood Fabrics here in L.A. The people that work there are great (Norah!), and the material is outstanding. I guess the shop, especially the NYC location is famous for being the go-to fabric source for Project Runway. So, I was there last week, for hours, and I thought I had seen every roll of fabric in the linen section when this roll appeared. It was buried deep. Norah, and I were kind of jumping up and down when we saw it. It's a linen/wool/rayon/metal space plaid. It's brown, and cream, and the metal thread going through it is fine copper. Pretty amazing.

4 comments:

Fabs said...

this world is funny...I just made a doll with the same type of gathered neck...too funny i tell you...too funny. that linen fabric is awesome!

grossomodo said...

oh I left a comment and disappeared, also in another post :(

DUSKIN said...

yes, pretty amazing.......and so are the pants! are they yours???

Leililaloo said...

I love this one!!!