SHOP!

Thursday, March 5

Japanese style pants (via le bouton catalog)



here is an on me picture of the Japanese style pants. the pants in these images are the original wool stripe of last year, so they've been worn, and washed. i washed them hot because i like my pants a little above the ankle, and they shrank up a bit. the fit of these pants is slim through the body, hip and thigh. straight down through to the hem. the dropped crotch panel is noticeable, but not exaggerated. it is there to allow a wide stance when practicing tai chi. there are no outer side seams. can be worn with the tie in the front or back. if you have any questions email me!

10 comments:

MJ said...

!!

so when will these be on Etsy? :)

pam said...

Lisa, thanks for posting the pictures. They are perfect!! I will order some this weekend when I have time to measure myself -- busy with papers and writing book chapter. Whew!!

kristin said...

perfect pants - i prefer the shorter leg, too - will look for them in your etsy shop!

violet said...

These are just perfect. I prefer also the shorter leg, especially at summertime.
nice, nice, nice!

melissa said...

these are so lovely. i want them! will they be posted in your catalog, too?

Anonymous said...

so fabulous lisa..yo rock..you do rock!

erica said...

oh they look great, lisa! i like the easy shape, and definitely shorter is better especially during the summer. plus, i can show off my sandals!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, Lisa I need these! They are so... just, good.-Norah

Joanna Goddard said...

oh lisa these are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the pants! It was a nice surprise at the end of my week. I am really happy to have them so soon and delivered by a kind, friendly face, no less... Flawless work!
-Norah