SHOP!

Tuesday, August 15

Blankets & Cases

A post about Blankets and Pillow Covers

A huge thank you to Ace&Jig for the opportunity to make blankets from their beautiful textiles!

I hope all who are in the area can join us at Judith Boutique in Portland, Maine Friday, Aug. 18 5-8pm for an Ace&Jig trunk show. It will be a fun time!

About my work
I make striped, linen blankets and pillow covers. Each piece is unique, and made by me in my studio in Freedom, Maine. 

How does this work?
Each blanket is made to order. Kings, queens, fulls, and singles require about a month depending on the order, and amount of orders I have. Throws will take a couple of weeks. Pillow covers, likewise, a couple of weeks. I have found that including the colors black, white, grey, and natural in each piece sets an attractive stage to build from - although this does not need to be so. I like to work with about seven colors total in each blanket - although this does not need to be so! Each piece is backed with unbleached cotton muslin. So, as you can possibly see by now, this is a collaboration between us. You can choose your colors. The arranging of stripes will be my process. Therefore, the pricing below is a range. Payments installments can be arranged.

Blankets -
Throw 50x60 +/-$300
Single - 80x110 +/-$500
Full - 96x110 +/-$600
Queen - 102x116 +/-$725
King - 106x120 +/-$950

Pillow Covers-
24x24, 26x26 - $140
18x18, 20x20 - $130
16x16, 14x14 - $120
12x12 and under $100

Contact me with your idea, and we will talk. You can leave the colors up to me if you wish! You can send me an image that includes colors you like. All sorts of things!

lisa.lebouton@gmail.com

And, I also make very simple, very special hand-sewn (no machine) wedding dresses.
And, clothes on occasion.





No comments: